Attracting and retaining employees in San Francisco can be challenging with the high cost of living and complying with laws and ordinances that are unique to California and San Francisco.
But we all know that legislation can’t guarantee a great work environment.
Whether you’re in the Bay Area or the boondocks, successful organizations are intentional. They intentionally align their HR strategies, policies and practices with organizational objectives to attract, retain and engage high performers and contributors.
Here’s what you can count on when we work together:
1) Knowledge and experience addressing HR issues including:
- Multi-generations in the workplace
- Creating a culture of accountability and high performance
- Teams that work together and cross-functionally with the best interest of the organization and customers in mind
2) Knowledge and experience assessing HR department strategic alignment, providing practical recommendations and implementation strategies related to:
- succession planning
- corporate culture.
3) Experience working in national, international and entrepreneurial environments, traditional organizations and organizations facing significant change.
4) Experience working with leaders in just about every industry, government, not-for profit and associations
Saving the best benefit for last:
Because I don’t live in the Bay Area, I don’t have big city prices.
If your organization is dealing with cross functional barriers or toxic teams that slow you down, give me a call. 816-695-5453
If you’re having trouble attracting and retaining the right people – call me.
Call today for a 30 minute complimentary consultation to see how I can help you !