Since 2008, we have experienced unprecedented changes in our economy, technology and employee and customer expectations and satisfaction. In addition, the many industries have been dramatically affected due to health care reform and changing regulations.
People are searching for a sense of normalcy in the face of uncertainty and rapid change because business-as-usual just won’t work in 2014.
Living The New Normal – A Strategic Approach to Attracting and Retaining Your Ideal Employee and Customers will show organizational leaders how to develop initiatives that create results in improved customer satisfaction, increase productivity, innovation and profitability.
In this interactive program participants will walk away with practical tools that will:
- Identify organizational cultures that work and those that don’t – and why
- Illustrate how to create alignment and sustainability
- Provide an overview to 5 steps for a high performance culture
- Hear examples of challenges and successes of transforming cultures in a variety of industries and not-for-profit organizations.
This program is especially recommended for:
- All C-Suite executives
- HR Directors
- Business owners and key decision makers
This program can be delivered as a:
- Keynote Speech (30-60 minutes)
- Seminar or breakout session (50 – 90 minutes)
- Workshop (2 – 6 hours)
- Consulting Engagement